So, you’ve chosen your home and purchased your new home, and now it’s time to furnish it. One of the most common questions people ask when looking at furniture, particularly from retailers like Wayfair, is what furniture goes with dark wood floors?
It’s not an easy question to answer, as there are several different types of wood that fall into the dark wood floor category, including oak, cherry, walnut, mahogany, and hickory among others.
Choosing the right furniture to go with your new dark wood floors can be tricky. You want to make sure the colors compliment each other and that the overall aesthetic is pleasing to the eye. Follow steps:
What Color Furniture Goes With Dark Hardwood Floors?
When it comes to interior design, there are a lot of different ways that you can go about it. But one thing that always looks good is a dark hardwood floor.
They give any room an air of sophistication and elegance. But the question remains, what color furniture goes with dark hardwood floors?
The Best Paint Colors To Match Dark Wood Floors
- If you have dark wood floors, you may be wondering what the best paint colors are to match them.
- Dark floors can be beautiful, but they can also make a room feel smaller and more cramped.
- The good news is that there are a number of paint colors that can go well with dark floors.
- Some of the best options include light or neutral colors, as well as bolder hues that will create a contrast.
- White is always a safe bet when it comes to matching dark floors, as it will brighten up the space and make it feel more open.
- Cream, beige, and other similar colors are also good choices for dark flooring.
Tips For Selecting A New Sofa
- If you have dark wood floors, you’ll want to select a sofa that compliments them.
- A lighter-colored sofa will help to brighten up the space and make it feel more open.
- You could also consider a patterned or printed sofa to add some visual interest to the room.
- Another option is to go for a leather sofa which can add a touch of luxury to your space.
- When choosing a new sofa, be sure to take into account the size of your room and the layout of your furniture.
- You’ll also want to think about how often the sofa will be used and whether it needs to be durable or easy to clean.